REST API for creating user federation not working - Keycloak 2.5.5.Final

REST API for creating user federation not working - Keycloak 2.5.5.Final

ansarihaseb
I am trying to do a post request on the following URI:
<mydomain.com>/auth/admin/realms/<realm-name>/user-federation/instances

But I always get that the resource has not been found in my log. Also I cannot find a documentation regarding a REST API for creating a user federation in this link http://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/3.1/rest-api/index.html#_identity_providers_resource

Can anyone please help out in this ?

Regards,
Haseb