SAML Assertion signature validation and 3.2.0 release date

SAML Assertion signature validation and 3.2.0 release date

Anders KK
Hey guys,

Just wanna let you know that we really need validation of the SAML Assertion signature (rather than the signature of the entire SAML Response).

Fortunately, this is taken care of in KEYCLOAK-3056 and will, apparently, be released in version 3.2.0 of keycloak.

When do you expect 3.2.0.Final to be released?

Cheers,
Anders

Re: SAML Assertion signature validation and 3.2.0 release date

skjolber

I've added some adjustments for that issue,

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4118

If possible, try it out on your end.

Best regards,
Thomas