how to Check if User is logged in or not?

how to Check if User is logged in or not?

Vjraj
we are implementing SSO among multiple Angular 2 Applications running on different domains using keycloak (Note: use are not using any keycloak adapters)

the problem we face is the cookies are domain specific and we cant access the cokie of one app in another

the way this problem can be solved in our point of view is to check if any user in logged in through this browser and if logged in we will direct to login page and it will return back with token and if not login it must the normal page designed for not logged in user

1.how can we be able to check if any user is available ?

2.is there any alternative way to achieve this?

thanks in adavance.

Re: how to Check if User is logged in or not?

Maximiliano
Take a look at this post: CURL login.

Re: how to Check if User is logged in or not?

Maximiliano
To check if the token is valid, use introspect endpoint.
Introspect