[keycloak-user] Keycloak performance and sizing

[keycloak-user] Keycloak performance and sizing

ost1988
Hi everyone,

we're going to setup a KeyCloak infrastructure to handle identity
management for up to 4 million users. In order to handle this amount we'd
like to setup a proper infrastructure. The general idea is to create a
containerised cluster of key cloak servers connected to an highly available
db2 database. Therefore i'd like to understand what kind of data and amount
is persisted in the db. I haven't found any details about sizing a key
cloak infrastructure - i hope you can share some more details with me.

Kind Regards

Oliver
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen