[keycloak-user] Stateless Confidential Client

[keycloak-user] Stateless Confidential Client

Etienne Sauriol
Hi,

Is it possible to have stateless confidention client using openId and
signed JWT?
I'm using Keycloak 3.1 and a spring boot app with both spring boot adapter
and spring security adapter.
Everything works fine, but looking at requests to secured endpoints, there
is only a JSESSIONID in the cookies. No authorization bearer header or
cookies even if I added token-store: cookie in my application.yml.

I'm not sure if this is required but when trying to add in my configuration
file,
.sessionManagement().sessionCreationPolicy(SessionCreationPolicy.STATELESS)
weird things happen.

Thanks,
Etienne